Friday, December 9, 2011

Ship girls have left the building

In case your child hasnt mentioned the fact, besides Miss Miller (who will return next semester to be a student teacher), we have had 3 other placement students from Shippensburg University with us this fall. This week has been their last week in our classroom before it is off to take finals next week and then a relaxing month winter break in between semesters (aaah, I think that is what I miss most about college! haha)
Wednesday we said good-bye (for now) to Miss Silvis and Miss Fischer (both sophmores and their first year in my kindergarten classroom)
Yesterday we said goodbye to Miss Bergan (a junior who I worked with last year and who will, fingers crossed, be coming back next year as my pro-sem & student teacher) who brought us yummy brownie cookies and candy canes. We also said good-bye to Miss Miller who cannot wait to return next semester as a student teacher.
It will be a lonely month without our Ship girls, but I am oh, so proud of all the hard work that they have been into this semester. They made great relationships with the children and myself and we cannot wait to see them in Janaury!

No comments:

Post a Comment