Saturday, June 4, 2011

Prep Time

OK the weekend before our LAST week of school! Are you kidding me?!?! Well it is nothing but tackling my giant to-do list at my house this weekend (ok a little relaxing I did take two cat naps LOL) But with report card grades due in two days and kindergarten graduation happening in 4 days, there is a lot to be done
Kindergarten graduation is honestly my favorite day of the school year (a close second is the first day of school when I get to meet my new "kids") and it has nothing to do with the fact that in a few short days I no longer have to work 8 hour days haha On this momentous day I look out over my students and it always makes me cry. (I will post more of my bittersweet emotions on Wednesday :-P) But the fun part of the day is all the techie stuff that I love putting together for the big day. Currently I am working on a photo video that I create every year that is composed of all the pictures I take throughout the year. Sneak peek: SPOILER ALERT! In th past year I have discovered a photo editing website Picnik that allows you to create collages and so I have put together a picture collage of the kids where the left side of the picture is from the first week of school and then the right hand side is from just a few days ago (9 months later) and OMG it is awesome to see the difference :-) LOVIN' IT!
anyhoo, cannot give up anymore of my "program" for the day. Just please come on out, bring your camera, and tissues......

No comments:

Post a Comment